Construction of Flexible Corrugated Hose
Inner Core: Corrugated Stainless Stee
- Flexible metal hose stainless steel core strengths are available in 304, 321 and 316L stainless steel
- Stainless steel tubing formed into corrugations parallel to one another
- Helical / Convoluted option available upon request
Outer Core: Braided Stainless Steel Layers
- Purchase corrugated core hose with no layers, single or double braided
- Flexible metal hose outer braid layers made from 304 stainless steel
- Flexible metal braided hoses and fittings can be used widely in systems like water, steam, hot oil andgas with their resistance to pressure and flexible structure.
- They are utilized for conducting liquids, compensating the problems originated from installation,absorbing vibrations and expansions.
- Flexible metal hoses may be strengtened by double braiding in order to increase their resistance topressure and environmental conditions. It is also possible to reinforce them by springs with different wirethicknesses or by stripwounds to lengthen their service life for more severe environmental conditions.